Being well is important to us all. We all want to feel good, healthy and happy.
Be Well Tameside can help you achieve this by offering:
- One to one appointments
- Regular contact and support to achieve your goals
- Practical tips
- Information about local groups in your area
- Help to access other services locally, such as mental health, debt, housing, volunteering and employment
The Be Well service can support you to make those small changes that can have big benefits to your health and wellbeing.
Are you wanting to:
- Lose weight
- Cut down on your drinking
- Give up smoking, or e-cigarette or chewing tobacco
Would you like to:
- Have a healthier diet
- Be more active
- Feel better about yourself
- Improve your sleep
If you need support with something else, we can help you to find the right people to help.
Appointments are available at a number of venues across Tameside.
Please click on the link below